Tuesday, November 10, 2015

11/10/2015 Post show high

About halfway home on this nearly 6 hour flight.  The LCT show in Atlantic City was one of the most humbling experiences I have ever had.  The response to my company was unlike anything I could have imagined.  I am really not sure what I expected out of this trip, but I knew that I had attracted attention and buzz for what we do, but had verily low expectations.  It was not that at all.  The show had a buzz about me, and what we do.  People came to my booth faster than I could help them.  It was amazing.  I would introduce my self, and I would hear, "your the guy, I've been needing to talk to.  WOW!!!! Thank you God for this experience.  

The booth looked great, and I was really really proud of what Chris and I had accomplished.  Of course now we need to go back and close all these pending deals, but I don't think its going to be hard to close half of them.  I am a little nervous about what comes next.  I created a product, presented a product, sold a product, and now it feels like we are going to grow at a speed that I just am not sure I am ready for.  It is exciting for sure.  


I had one experience out of all of them that was incredible.  I was at the bar with Billy and Chase, and Billy begins telling the story about how he and I first met over breakfast in Las Vegas, and how I told him how I had only been in the industry for a week.  He said that I was thrown to the wolves, but there I sat a couple years later owning my own company.  He said that I was impressive, and saluted me.  That felt really good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment